Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Blogging

My agent has a great blog on well, blogs. http://bookendslitagency.blogspot.com/

While I'm not able to blog every day, having a blog has been a fun experience. Because of this blog, I've been able to reconnect with one of my former eighth grade students, and that has been a great experience! I always love hearing from former students. After all, we spent nine months of our lives together, at least one hour a day, and it's great to hear that they've turned into successful adults. (Not that I ever had any doubt, except for maybe a few.)

I also blog over at www.harauthors.blogspot.com

Blogging takes a lot of time. I'm here in my computer chair 15 minutes after I'd planned to start on something else. I admit to really liking blogs. Here I'll tell you a little about me, some background on my books, and a bit about what I'm reading. I promise to be frank and forthright, but not necessarily an open book. (A girl should always have her privacy.) I'll try not to bore you with laundry lists or how I spent my day. I'll also try not to hit you with endless promotion. You can also follow along with me as I work on my goal to exercise at least 30 minutes a day. That's related to writing this way: writing is very sedentary, and as I've become more prolific and publish more often, the amount of chair time has increased. So I need to increase my exercise.

That said, I'm off to the treadmill.

Michele

No comments: