Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What am I reading?

Since I'm currently revising two books, on the side I'm reading historical romances. I just finished Victoria Alexander's A Little Bit Wicked and Terri Bribin's The Earl's Secret. Both were excellent and if you like regency era romance, I highly recommend these two.

Once I finished, I turned my attention to rereading Hart's Victory, my November 2007 Harlequin NASCAR book. I'm really happy with it and currently I'm tweaking a few things.

At the day job I'll be reading book reports (about 75) while my 9th grade students read To Kill a Mockingbird and my 11th graders read Arthur Miller's The Crucible. Both are classics, and excellent as well.

Okay, chat at you more later and sorry so short! My daughters have the flu, and it hasn't been pretty.

Michele

No comments: